Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tacopina - Kerik - Cease and Desist Demand

------ Forwarded Message
From: Louis Flores
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 00:29:52 -0500
To: "fiatjustitiaNYC@aol.com"
Subject: Re: Tacopina - Kerik - "Cease and Desist Demand "----------STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I don't know what you are talking about, you don't even identify yourself, but I'm blogging this email.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2013, at 12:13 AM, fiatjustitiaNYC@aol.com wrote:

Dear Mr. Flores and web site operators,

I noticed my name was found on your web site (NY Pop Culture & Politics, etc....) regarding a "disciplinary complaint" you or someone you publish assert I filed against Mr. Tacopina. Whether this happened or did not happen is not the point of this inquiry. I am asking you in good faith and as a requirement, that you redact my name for any web articles as I did not give permission for my name to be used nor was I ever contacted by any reporters and such stories violate protected NY privacy rights. This is in reagrd to an allegation that I filed a complaint against Mr. Tacopina after an expose by the N. Y. Daily News. Moreover, you should be advised that by publishing any complaints without the permission of the parties and the Court is a serious violation of N. Y. Judiciary Law § 90. If a complaint was filed such records are sealed by the Appellate Division to prevent privacy leaks. There are many reasons for this. As such, it is my position that you immediately CEASE AND DESIST using my name or actions on any web sites immediately. Any inquiries must be in writing. Any failure on your part to take this matter seriously may and will lead to significant damages that you may be fully responsible for. Unless you respect my position, I will take it that you, you agents and carriers assume any and all liability. Thank you for your prompt attention to this timely matter.

Regards,

Joe B.


The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by replying to the message and deleting it and all of its attachments from your computer. Thank you.







------ End of Forwarded Message